Delhi man drinks liquid nitrogen at a bar, gets hole in stomach

A 30-year old man drank liquid nitrogen mistakenly in a bar in Delhi ending up with a hole in his stomach. The man ordered a smokey cocktail without realising that the drink was to be had after the ‘smoke’ dissipates, he downed it in one draught. The man after consuming alcohol, reportedly said, “my stomach started swelling and I was in unbearable pain.”

Delhi man drinks liquid nitrogen at a bar, gets hole in stomach

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s